TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Gemini Film Circuit, which has acquired the distribution rights of Thuppakki, has released a press release in which it has specified that the film will release on Diwali. Regarding the on going title controversy, they have cleared that the issue will not stop them from releasing the Tamil film.
The movie bosses are hopeful that the verdict will be out in next hearing, which is scheduled on September 10. If the issue gets dragged further, they would change the title of the movie, claims a report. By stating it, the makers of the film have confirmed that Thuppakki will release on Diwali.
Thuppaki starring Vijay and Kajal Aggarwal landed in trouble over title issue after newcomer Ravi Devan, the director of Kallathuppakki, went to court claiming that the titles of his movie and the AR Murugadoss fllick have some resemblances. He also alleged that the logo also have similarities. So, he requested the court not to allow the makers of Thuppakki from using the title in any form.