TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
The long Sankranthi weekend turned out to be a blessing for Nanban, as it had a dream run at the Tamil Box Office (BO). The Kollywood film released on January 12 has made a record-breaking business at the BO.
If the trade reports are to be believed, Nanban has raked in Rs 57 crore at the Tamil Box Office in the four-day weekend. Witnessing 90% occupancy on single screens and multiplexes, it collected close to Rs 15 crore on the opening day itself.
Nanban was released in 450 theatres in Tamil Nadu of which 27 screens in Chennai. The movie simultaneously hit the screens in Australia, UK, USA, Malaysia, Singapore, and others countries.
However, Nanban directed by Shankar also stars Jeeva, Srikanth, and Sathyraraj in the important roles. The movie is a remake of Bollywood blockbuster 3 Idiots.