TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Ajith Kumar's Arrambam is still getting decent response in Tamil Nadu. The Telugu version of the movie was released last week in Andhra Pradesh and it has now been well received by the Tollywood audience.
The Telugu version is titled Aata Aarambham. The dubbing rights is acquired by Srinubabu G and he has given a wide release to the flick in Andhra Pradesh. Critics have given mixed reviews, but general audience are impressed by the content.
As there is no big Telugu movie in theatres, Ajith Kumar's movie was preferred by the mass audience. Hence, the film has got a good opening at the Telugu Box Office.
Arrambam is an action thriller directed by Vishnuvardhan and it is produced by Raghuram. The Tamil version was released worldwide on October 31. The film made wonderful collections on the release day. Indeed, it has become the biggest grosser of 2013 in Kollywood. So far, it has made more than Rs 75 crores at the Box Office.