TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Tamil actor Arvind Swamy, after a long hiatus, returned to cinema earlier this year. Mani Ratnam brought him back again with Kadal, which bombed at the Box Office. But his performance did not go unnoticed as critics and audience saw the old charm in him again. Now, he is getting ready to re-enter Bollywood.
His upcoming movie will be directed by none other than Mahesh Manjrekar (The main baddie in Ajith Kumar's recent movie Arrambam). It will be simultaneously made in Tamil too. Other cast and crew are yet to be finalised.
Arvind Swamy himself has announced the news on Twitter. On the social networking sites, he wrote, "my next film will be.......... a bilingual....in hindi and tamil....more details later. It's a film that will be directed by Mahesh Manjrekar. Will let you know the other artistes as soon as the casting is finalised."
Which Is The Best Tamil Movie Of 2013? Cast Your Vote
His last movie in Bollywood was Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Ho Gaya, 13 years ago. He was part of superhit Bollywood flicks like Roja and Bombay, both directed by Mani Ratnam. The actor, who made his debut with Thalapathi, has worked in close to twenty movies in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Bollywood.