TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Comedian Black Pandi bid goodbye to his bachelorhood, as he has married his girlfriend Padmini. They tie the knot on Sunday (December 1) in a grand manner at Aishwarya Mahal, Chennai.
He was in love with Padmini, an MBA graduate, for seven years and they tied the knot with the consent of both their families. They married as per the Hindu customs. The wedding was attended by some of the big names from Kollywood and television industry. The couple had also organised a wedding reception in the evening.
Black Pandi started his career in television serials and earned a decent name in Vijay TV's Kana Kaanum Kaalangal. He appeared in the second season of the show and also in the reality dance show Jodi Number One. Gradually, he got offers from films and his first major movie came in the form of Vasanthabalan's Angaadi Theru.
With Vadivelu taking break from films, opportunities started knocking his doors. He has featured in the movies like Angaadi Theru, Deiva Thirumagal, Velayudham, Saattai, Masani and Vanakkam Chennai etc.
Black Pandi has acted in over 25 movies with some of the big names in Kollywood. He has handful of movies including Vijay's Jilla.