TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Newcomers Gautham Karthik and Thulasi Nair, who are making their debut in Mani Ratnam's Kadal, has not only drawn attention with their looks in the forthcoming Tamil film but also through their first-ever on-screen kiss.
The lip-lock scene between Gautham Karthik and Thulasi Nair has been well shot and they have tried their best to give it a natural look. The buzz says that initially the actress was not comfortable doing the sequence. But she did the scene after Mani Ratnam asked the cast and crew, who were not necessary to be on the sets, to leave the place.
Thulasi Nair took four hours to complete the scene. It is a ten-second lip-lock scene shot in the sea shore. However, talking about the scene, Gautham Karthik has said that he was not told about the intimate scene well in advance rather Mani Ratnam informed about it on the day of the shooting. Like Thulasi, he too was nervous.
Kadal will hit the screens on February 1 worldwide in Tamil and Telugu versions. Arjun Sarja, Arvind Swamy and Lakshmi Manchu are in the important roles. The movie is all about good versus evil. It narrates the story of an individual caught between sin and redemption.