TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Pooja Umashankar, who is returning to Tamil movies with forthcoming movie Vidiyum Munn, has praised child artiste Malavika Manikuttan to heavens. Indeed, she has claimed that the young girl gave a tough competition to her when it comes to performance.
Speaking to the IANS, Pooja Umashankar has said that Malavika Manikuttan is a wonderful actress. In fact, the young girl came out with such performance that Pooja was forced to do a better job for the fear of being overshadowed by the child artiste.
"She (Malavika) is a wonderful actress and there were several instances in the film where I had to push myself to perform better. Since we had to act together in most of the scenes, I had to ensure that she doesn't overpower me with her performance. I was challenged to act better because of her," Pooja told IANS.
Pooja Umashankar also reveals that the director of Vidiyum Munn would jokingly tell her to perform better than her on the sets. "My director would jokingly ask me to perform better than her on the sets. She is a quick learner and I thoroughly enjoyed working with her," she added.
Which Is The Best Tamil Movie Of 2013? Cast Your Vote
Vidiyum Munn is directed by Balaji K Kumar and it is produced Javed Khayum. It has Girish Gopalakrishnan's music and Sivakumar Vijayan's cinematography.