TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Poornitha, who is also known as Kalyani, donned grease paint as a child artiste in a television serial. She entered films with Prabhu Deva's movie Alli Thandha Vaanam. Her performance was noticed by the industry and she went on to bag movies like Jayam and Ramana.
She made her debut as a heroine in Marendhen Meimarandhen. When the opportunity to star as a heroine knocked her doors, she changed her name from Kalyani to Poornitha. She acted in a couple of movies like Pradhi Nyayiru 9.30 to 10 and Inbaa. But she became more popular in television industry.
Now, the news is that Poornitha is all set to marry a Mumbai-based doctor. The groom named Rohit is a trauma care specialist. The actress has confirmed the news and said that it is an arranged marriage.
Poornitha and Rohit will tie the knot in traditional Malayali style at the Mahalingapuram. Their marriage is scheduled on December 12. The wedding reception is organised at Le Meridien in the same evening.
When asked whether Poornitha would quit acting after marriage, the actress says that her beau is supportive and he doesn't have any issues in her decision to continue acting. But she will be taking a short break following her marriage.