TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
KV Anand's next project has been making noise from past couple of months. It was said that the director was in talks with superstar Rajinikanth and they would be joining hands for the first time. But to everybody's surprise, the filmmaker has not chosen him, rather his son-in-law Dhanush for his forthcoming Tamil film.
Excited Dhanush was first to announce the news on social networking site Twitter. He wrote, "Yes guys. Much to the delight of you all and myself, I'm doing a film with KV Anand sir. The technicians are yet to b finalised. (I will) shoot from August." However, the actor has not opened up anything about the film further.
Dhanush is currently busy with his debut Hindi film Raanjhanaa and Tamil film Mariyaan. On the other end, cinematographer-turned-director KV Anand started his directorial career in 2005 with Kana Kandaen. He has also helmed successful films like Ayan, Ko and Maattrran.