TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
With two days left for its release, Thalaivaa is having a tough time as some anti-social elements have threatened to ransack the theaters if released. Devi, Kasi, Mayajaal, Sangam, Abirami and a few more theaters were allegedly threatened by the miscreants.
After the advance booking process was stopped, Theater Owners Association from Chennai and Chengalpet had a talk and decided not to release Thalaivaa.
Sources said that Theatre Owner Association member had a meeting in Chennai and sought the government support to release the movie. They also asked government to provide police security for all the cinema halls in Chennai and Chengalpet. Thalaivaa was scheduled to release in more than 500 screens in Tamil Nadu alone.
Now, the issue has become a nightmare for the team and they are in a dilemma whether movie will be released or not. The Theatre Owner Association has demanded police security and government support for the movie release, without which the movie will not be screened.