- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vijay Decides Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year!
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
Ilayathalapathy Vijay has completed 22 glorious years in Tamil film industry. So what has made him achieve this incredible feat with ease? The answer is simple, it's his undeniable passion for cinema. Now, the next obvious question is, can he become the next Superstar? Before we dig in for an answer, let us recall a life changing incident in Vijay's life that was disclosed by the Kaththi star himself.
When he dropped out of his college, all he wanted to do was to get into the film industry. When his father, a veteran director, asked him to focus on his studies, Ilayathalapathy had to prove to him that he could one day become a successful star actor. So what did he do? Well, he brought out the actor in him in front of his father.
Rajinikanth starrer Annamalai was the most happening movie at that time and as we all know, Vijay is a huge fan of Superstar. In Annamalai, Rajinikanth would have stylishly displayed his acting skills in a scene in which he would challenge his close friend after learning that his friendship had been misused. Our Ilayathalapathy Vijay had brought out the exact emotion along with the dialogues in front of his father to convince him that he could act.
That level of passion has what made him a successful actor and that's why Ilayathalapathy is what he is today. Vijay has considered Rajinikanth as his role model for many years now and also shares some of his brilliant qualities like humility, simplicity and his interest in social welfare. Whether or not Vijay could become the next Superstar is left to the fans to decide but he is certainly the first Ilayathalapathy to conquer millions of fans.