TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Badri, who had earlier directed Veerappu, Aiyandham Padai, Thambikku Indha Ooru and Thillu Mullu, is returning with Aadama Jaichomada. Speaking about the film, he says, "The general rule of a game is that one will win and another will lose. The winner will get the trophy. But today everything has gone for a toss. The winner may get the trophy but the loser gets enough money. There is rampant corruption in sports today."
"Today, the cricket match, which makes us go crazy watching it live, is scripted by someone somewhere. The drama elements are decided by someone else away from the action," he believes.
Taking example of cricket, Badri said, "Cricket is like a religion in the country. Elders follow the sport with craze while children play with utmost passion under hot sun. Such a sport is marred by corruption and bribery. It is a disturbing news that we read in newspapers and watch in televisions everyday. So this prompted me to do a film. The betting which spoiled the sport is narrated in such a way that it would be understood by common man too in the movie. But it is laced with humor all through."
Soodhu Kavvum Karunakaran, Neram and Jigarthanda fame Simha, Balaji, Chennai 28 and Anjathae Vijayalakshmi, Aadukalam Naren, Radharavi, Vichu, Chitra Lakshmanan, Chethan, Abhishek are in the cast. Filmmaker KS Ravikumar is playing a key role. The highlight of the movie is dialogues by RJ Shiva, as he has penned hilarious dialogues for the movie.
The movie will have music by Shaan Roldan, grandson of writer Sandilyan. Pa Vijay, Ramesh Vaidya, GKB and Shaan Rolden have penned songs. Cinematography is by Dwarakanath and editing by KJ Venkatramanan.