- Non-bailable Arrest Warrants Against Vijayakanth & His Wife Premalatha Stayed By SC
- Tamizhan Endru Sol-A Fantasy Film: Hindi Actress Opposite Shanmugapandian, Vijayakanth Plays A King
- OMG! Is Vijay 59 A Remake Of Vijayakanth's Sathriyan?
- OMG: Captain Vijayakanth's Yoga Session Goes Wrong, Ridiculed By Fans Online!
- Murugadoss Waits For Ajith
- Vijayakanth's Senthoora Poove To Have Telugu Remake
Actor-turned-politician Vijayakanth was hospitalised earlier today (July 15) following a chest pain. The latest reports say that he has been discharged.
Sources say that Vijayakanth was taken to Apollo Hospital in Chennai after he complained of chest pain. Now, the actor-turned-politician has been discharged and we hear that he is doing fine. His son Shanmuga Pandian, who is all set to enter film industry with Sagaaptham, has been busy with shooting and has joined his family now.
The news had shocked his well-wishers in cine circle and political fraternity. But now they are relieved because Vijayakanth, who had undergone an eye surgery earlier this year in Singapore, is fine.
Vijayakanth has starred in above 100 Tamil films in the lead role. He entered politics by floating his Desiya Murpokku Dravida Kazhagam (DMDK) in 2005. For the past three years, he has not acted in movies and has cut down drastically on his film assignments after taking a plunge into politics.