- Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film: Nawazuddin Joins The Cast; Simran To Play The Female Lead
- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- 2.0: Rajinikanth's Magnum Opus Gets A Release Date; Will It Help Thalaiva Bounce Back?
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Rajinikanth Was Gautham Menon’s Choice For This Big Movie?
- Peter Hein Roped In For Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Flick
Few years back, if an actress was asked who her favourite actor is, most of them would've said Rajinikanth and that they would like to be a part of at least one Rajinikanth movie. Though the situation hasn't changed completely, almost all next generation heroines opt for Ajith and the latest to join the never ending list is Amy Jackson.
A handful of heroines like Lakshmi Menon, Bindu Madhavi, Sri Divya and many more had recently declared that their life time ambition is to act in Ajith's movie. Many of them said that they would even take up the role of Ajith's sister if given a chance for their sole aim is to be a part of Ajith's movie.
Likewise, Amy Jackson, who had recently met director Gautham Menon has expressed her desire to act in Ajith's movie. She has said that Among Kollywood actors, Ajith is her favourite and it is her aspiration to act in any of his movie. She has further requested the Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa director to cast her as the female lead if Gautham is to work along with Ajith in the future.
Meanwhile, the songs of Yennai Arindhaal are set to hit stores across India on 1st of January 2015. The already released single track 'Adhaaru Adhaaru' is a huge hit and fans are desperately waiting for the complete album from Yennai Arindhaal.