- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- After Chanakya, Ajay Devgn To Play India's Legendary Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim!
- Ajay Devgn To Play Chanakya In Neeraj Pandey's Next; Has This To Say About His Role!
- Ileana D'cruz Posts A Backless Picture On Instagram & Drops The 'F-Bomb'
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
Bollywood star Ajay Devgn and Tamil star Surya are ready to entertain their respective cine-goers. While the former is returning with Singham Returns, the latter is coming up with his Anjaan. Both the films are releasing on August 15.
Ajay Devgn's Singham Returns is the biggest Hindi release on this Independence Day. It is a sequel to his superhit movie Singham. Whereas, Surya's Anjaan is one of the much-anticipated Tamil movies of 2014. These films are releasing in record-number of screens.
The early buzz says that Singham, which features Kareena Kapoor in the female lead role, will be releasing in above 3000 screens worldwide. No big films will compete with the Ajay Devgn movie, which comes as a big boost for the film. It will release in about 30-50 screens in Tamil Nadu.
On the other end, Anjaan, which features Samantha in the female lead role, is expected to release in 1600 screens in multiple languages. It is simultaneously releasing in Tamil and Telugu languages. There is no competition even for this flick.
The interesting part of the story is that Singham starring Ajay Devgn was the remake of superhit Tamil movie Singam starring. However, the latest Hindi movie is not the remake of Singam 2.