- Vivegam Box Office: Final Worldwide Collections
- Vivegam Box Office: Sets A New Record In Chennai!
- Box Office Chart (Aug 21 – 27): Has Vivegam Made A Strong Mark At The Kerala Box Office?
- Vivegam Box Office (Day 1): The Best Ever Opening For An Ajith Kumar Starrer At Kerala Box Office!
- Vivegam Box Office: Will Thala Ajith Reign Supreme At Kerala Box Office?
- Vivegam Teaser: It's Thala Ajith Storm In YouTube!
- Controversies Surrounding Simbu Intensify!
Ajith Kumar will be seen altogether in a different avatar in his next movie with Gautham Menon. The actor will be seen as a twenty-year old youth in the untitled project, which is currently in shooting stage.
There were reports that Ajith Kumar will be seen in dual roles. But sources have denied it. They say that the Thala will be doing two avatars. The actor will be seen in the role of a twenty-year old man and also in 40-year-old.
For the youngster's role, Ajith Kumar is undergoing rigorious training to shed his weight and to have the look of an youth. He will be pairing up with Anushka Shetty and Trisha Krishnan in different times. The female leads' characters will never come face-to-face on-screen.
"The story will revolve around Ajith's character and the events that take place in his life from the time he is in his twenties till the time he is in his forties. That's why the actor has been undergoing rigorous training," a source told the Times of India.
However, the film unit is now busy shooting in Malaysia. It is a 10-day schedule where some important portions will be shot in the foreign country.