- Siva Reveals The Release Date Of Ajith's Vishwasam; Here's What You Need To Know About The Film
- When Ajith Kumar Gave Up His Room For Ranveer Singh!
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vivegam Box Office: Final Worldwide Collections
- Vivegam Box Office: Sets A New Record In Chennai!
- Box Office Chart (Aug 21 – 27): Has Vivegam Made A Strong Mark At The Kerala Box Office?
We have seen many actresses expressing their wish to work with Ajith Kumar in the past. The latest girl to say it is none other than biker Alisha Abdullah, who is also making her acting debut with forthcoming Tamil movie Irumbu Kuthirai.
Alisha Abdullah and Ajith know each other well as the Thala used to race with her father. The actress claims that she has grown up watching his films and it would be nice to act alongside him.
"He used to race with my father and I have grown up watching him. It would be really great to team up with Ajith Sir at some point of time for a film. I would love to work with someone who is equally passionate about bikes," the Times of India quoted Alisha Abdullah as saying.
Alisha Abdullah is regarded as the fastest Indian bike racer in India and she is the country's first national champion. She is donning grease paint with Adharvaa, Priya Anand and Lakshmi Rai starrer Irumbu Kuthirai. In the meantime, she has also signed her second film, which is said to be a psycho-thriller.
On the other end, Ajith Kumar is busy with Gautham Menon's untitled project.