- Siva Reveals The Release Date Of Ajith's Vishwasam; Here's What You Need To Know About The Film
- When Ajith Kumar Gave Up His Room For Ranveer Singh!
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vivegam Box Office: Final Worldwide Collections
- Vivegam Box Office: Sets A New Record In Chennai!
- Box Office Chart (Aug 21 – 27): Has Vivegam Made A Strong Mark At The Kerala Box Office?
Ajith Kumar's family was in a state of shock when they heard about a bomb threat made by an unknown caller on the wee hours of August 30. They were relieved after they realised that it was just hoax call. Now, the culprit has been nabbed by the cops.
As per the reports in media, the hoax caller has been arrested by the Chennai cops and identified as Vinod. The police traced him through the mobile number and discovered that the culprit is from Madurai. He has now been brought to Chennai.
The caller made the bomb threat around 4 pm on August 30. He made the call directly to the police control room which made 15 cops to rush to Ajith Kumar's residence in ECR, Chennai. The police with the help of bomb squad thoroughly checked the house premises to discover that it was just a hoax call.
In the early stages of the investigation, the police had expressed that some prankster or a person in an inebriated state could have raised the false alarm and there was no reason to worry. However, the identified person has said that he lost his SIM card a month ago. The investigation is still on.
Meanwhile, Ajith Kumar is busy with the shooting of his next untitled movie directed by Gautham Menon. He along with Trisha Krishnan is participating in the shoots.