- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vivegam Box Office: Final Worldwide Collections
- Vivegam Box Office: Sets A New Record In Chennai!
- Box Office Chart (Aug 21 – 27): Has Vivegam Made A Strong Mark At The Kerala Box Office?
- Vivegam Box Office (Day 1): The Best Ever Opening For An Ajith Kumar Starrer At Kerala Box Office!
- Vivegam Box Office: Will Thala Ajith Reign Supreme At Kerala Box Office?
Gautham Menon is working round the clock on his forthcoming Tamil movie, which is presently called as 'Thala 55' by media and audience. He clearly knows that only the best efforts would help him complete the movie on time. As a result, the filmmaker is also making his star casts and team members to work in different time schedules.
Ajith Kumar and Trisha Krishnan are now part of night schedules in Chennai. We have to note that the stars are meeting the demands of the director without complaining. A source reveals, "The atmosphere on the sets is very energetic and the entire team is enjoying it. People are not complaining even though the director is very demanding. Looking at the pace the film unit is working, it appears like the untitled film would easily appear before audience in November."
The source adds that the shooting may be progressing in a rapid speed but Gautham Menon is not compromising on the quality. the director ensures to take the best out of his team. The Tamil movie will be releasing in November, 2014.
The forthcoming movie is an action-thriller produced by AM Rathnam. Arun Vijay, Vivek, Amit Bhargava and others are in the cast.