- Siva Reveals The Release Date Of Ajith's Vishwasam; Here's What You Need To Know About The Film
- When Ajith Kumar Gave Up His Room For Ranveer Singh!
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vivegam Box Office: Final Worldwide Collections
- Vivegam Box Office: Sets A New Record In Chennai!
- Box Office Chart (Aug 21 – 27): Has Vivegam Made A Strong Mark At The Kerala Box Office?
A day is not complete without hearing something about Ajith Kumar or about his movie for his die-hard fans. For such fans, we bring you the latest buzz about his untitled forthcoming movie, which is called by the name 'Thala 55'. Last evening, a colourful scene was shot and the news has been revealed by none other than the film's cinematographer Dan MacArthur.
Dan MacArthur is the one man in 'Thala 55', who is active on social media website. Earlier, he had given bites on Twitter about the movie. This time, he has chosen the Facebook platform to reveal a piece of news about the flick. He wrote that the colorful scene has been shot in a theatre and Ajith Kumar and Trisha were part of the sequence.
He wrote, "Filmed a colorful scene last night in a theater with hundreds of extras and Ajith and Trisha ... Thala 55 is looking very cool!" The upcoming movie was launched in April and since then the shooting has been progressing in a rapid speed. The makers of the movie wanted to release the film in November. But now, it seems like they have postponed to Pongal 2015.
'Thala 55' is directed by Gautham Menon and produced by AM Rathnam. Anushka Shetty is one of the two female leads in the movie, which has Arun Vijay, Vivek, Thalaivasal Vijay, Devi Ajith and many others in the cast.