- Siva Reveals The Release Date Of Ajith's Vishwasam; Here's What You Need To Know About The Film
- When Ajith Kumar Gave Up His Room For Ranveer Singh!
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vivegam Box Office: Final Worldwide Collections
- Vivegam Box Office: Sets A New Record In Chennai!
- Box Office Chart (Aug 21 – 27): Has Vivegam Made A Strong Mark At The Kerala Box Office?
- Vivegam Box Office (Day 1): The Best Ever Opening For An Ajith Kumar Starrer At Kerala Box Office!
- Vivegam Box Office: Will Thala Ajith Reign Supreme At Kerala Box Office?
- Vivegam Teaser: It's Thala Ajith Storm In YouTube!
- What’s Common Between Pawan Kalyan & Ajith Kumar?
- Ajith's 'Thala 57' (AK 57) Gets A Title?
- Finally! Director Shankar To Team Up With Thala Ajith?
Ajith Kumar's Veeram Hindi remake has been hitting the headlines for some time now. But there was not a clear picture on it. Many had speculated that the Bollywood version would feature Salman Khan and now it seems to be turning true. The interesting part of the story is that his family members will be reportedly part of the project.
Salman Khan had always enjoyed doing the remakes of South movies. Some of his recent movies are the clear examples of it. Hence, the actor did not have any hesitation in taking up the Ajith Kumar starrer movie, say rumour mills.
Sources say that Siruthai Siva will be directing the Hindi version too as per the earlier reports. Currently, he is re-writing the script to suit the Salman Khan's image. Simultaneously, the talks have been completed. The Hindi version of Veeram will kick-start next year. Before this movie, he will be teaming up with the Thala again.
"Siva is currently writing the script for the Ajith flick and the talks have also been finalized. It is in an early stage of production and they have plans to start shooting from November. Apart from Ajith and Siva doing the film, no other detail (including the production house) has been finalized on the project," a source confirmed the Times of India. Continue reading the story on the slideshow...
There are buzz that Salman Khan's brothers Arbaan Khan and Sohail Khan will be playing his siblings characters in Veeram remake.
Ajith Kumar's Veeram is the story of four brothers. The Thala had played the role of a protective elder brother.
The remake rights have been reportedly acquired by Pritish Nandy. He will be jointly producing the movie with Salman Khan's home banner.
Jacqueline Fernandez is likely to play the female lead, which was played by Tamanna Bhatia in the original movie.
The Movie For All
Veeram was an action flick packed with loads of entertaining elements. It had impressed both mass and class audiences. While the action part impressed the masses, the storyline was liked by class audience.