- Silambarasan's New Role Of Santhanam!
- Silambarasan Irks Meme Creators!
- Mammootty To Join Alphonse Puthren-Silambarasan Movie?
- Achcham Yenbathu Madamaiyada Movie Review: A Road Trip Without A Clear Track!
- Alphonse Puthren To Direct Silambarasan?
- Manjima To Debut In Tamil & Telugu With Gautham Menon's Next
Fans of Soundarya Rajinikanth and Simbu were caught in war-of-words after the young director made a comment on a TV show. Well, the timely intervene of both the Kochadaiiyaan creator and Silambarasan resolved the issue.
On Koffee with DD, Soundrya Rajinikanth was asked what would be the one question that she would like to ask if she was a journalist to STR for which the Kochadaiiyaan director said that she would ask Simbu to shut up and stop signing from now on!
This was a light-hearted comment made by Soundarya. But the fans of Simbu took offence of it and felt that the director was settling her scores with the actor for his earlier comment of the quality of Kochadaiiyaan.
To end the unnecessary controversy, Soundarya posted, "@iam_str is one of my dearest childhood friends :) whatever I said was for fun and there are no hard feelings between us !!!"
Simbu retweeted it and posted, "Everyone has their rite to comment about anyone ...request fans to stop this abusive aprroach ... Pls treat others the same way u treat me.."
Laterm Simbu added, "I can c the love u guys have for me and I respect that and I request u to show the same love towards others as well ... Thank u"