- Before Honey Rose, These South Actresses Spoke About Casting Couch
- CONFIRMED! Amala Paul Roped In For Aadujeevitham!
- Amala Paul Opts Out Of Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni!
- Thiruttu Payale 2 Movie Review: A Decent Thriller With An Important Message!
- Amala Paul’s Supposed Romantic Encounter!
- FINALLY! Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni Starts Rolling
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni: Star Cast Revealed!
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni: Amala Paul's Character Sketch Is Out!
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni Character Sketch Goes Viral!
- Nivin Pauly Is One Lucky Actor... But Why?
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni To Start Rolling In September!
- Nivin Pauly & Amala Paul Are Back Together!
Social media is a double-edged sword and time and again it has been proven. Celebs enter Facebook and Twitter to communicate with their fans and to have good interaction with their followers. While it is the positive side, the negative side of it is that they get constantly abused by their own followers. Latest victim is none other than newly married Amala Paul.
Amala Paul might have not imagined that people will be so rude towards her when she has just entered a new phase in her life. On Thursday (June 19), the Mallu babe revealed that the newly married couple is enjoying their honeymoon in Maldives. She posted, "Here we are Maldives." The Thalaivaa girl posted a few photos too on Facebook.
Many of her followers on Facebook welcomed her statement and congratulated the newly married couple. Some of them asked them to enjoy the period and asked them a few questions. But the saddest part of the story is that some of them started abusing her for some strange reasons. The foul language used by them hurt her. Indeed, a fight begun with her ardent fans and those, who abused her. Continue reading the story on the slideshow...
Amala Paul might not have expected such behaviour from her followers and she was possibly upset.
Delets Snaps To End Issue
To end the issue, Amala Paul deleted the honeymoon pictures. By then, thousands of her fans had seen those snaps.
However, Amala Paul and Vijay tied the knot on June 12. On the same evening they had wedding reception.
Vijay is a Hindu and Amala Paul, a Christian. The couple tied the knot as per the Hindu customs.
It was during the making of Deiva Thirumagal, the couple fell in love. Both the families were happy with the choices and gave approval to the wedding.