- CONFIRMED! Amala Paul Roped In For Aadujeevitham!
- Amala Paul Opts Out Of Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni!
- Thiruttu Payale 2 Movie Review: A Decent Thriller With An Important Message!
- Amala Paul’s Supposed Romantic Encounter!
- FINALLY! Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni Starts Rolling
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni: Star Cast Revealed!
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni: Amala Paul's Character Sketch Is Out!
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni Character Sketch Goes Viral!
- Nivin Pauly Is One Lucky Actor... But Why?
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni To Start Rolling In September!
- Nivin Pauly & Amala Paul Are Back Together!
- Actresses From Kerala Bag Top Honours At The TN State Film Awards!
A section of people from Christian community in Kerala started accusing Amala Paul's family of violating some basic rules of the Christian engagement and started spreading rumours saying that the engagement was not held as per the Christian customs. Hence, to avoid any controversy, her father Paul Varghese has released a press release stating that it was just a prayer and not an engagement.
In the press release, Amala Paul's father says that the actress grew in and around the St. Jude Church and she has special affection towards the church.
So, they decided to have the prayer in the St. Jude Church, Aluva in Kochi. Reports claim that a section of people in Kerala were unhappy with the way the event was organised and started complaining about the same.
The Amala Paul family sensed the same and became aware of becoming a controversial event. So, they came up with a statement that the event was not an engagement. Continue reading the story on the slideshow...
It has to be noted that on the same day, Amala Paul and Vijay had the sangeet ceremony, which was attended by some of the big names from Malayalam film industry.
Vikram, Anushka Shetty, GV Prakash Kumar with his wife Saindhavi and a few others from Tamil films graced the event.
Amala Paul, who is the daugther of Annice Paul and Paul, belongs to Malayali Syrian Christian community.
Meanwhile, the stage is set for the wedding of Amala Paul and Vijay. It will be held tomorrow at Valliammai Hall MRC Centre, Chennai.
The wedding will be peformed as per the Hindu customs. It will be attended by the big names of Tamil film industry.