- CONFIRMED! Amala Paul Roped In For Aadujeevitham!
- Amala Paul Opts Out Of Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni!
- Thiruttu Payale 2 Movie Review: A Decent Thriller With An Important Message!
- Amala Paul’s Supposed Romantic Encounter!
- FINALLY! Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni Starts Rolling
- Nivin Pauly's Kayamkulam Kochunni: Star Cast Revealed!
"Look who's here for Onam this time. Hope Vijay will have an exciting Onam with us," she wrote on her page. The actress with her husband was later seen in a Malayalam TV channel at a special show.
Amala Paul wrote, "Catch us chatting our Onam visheshanghal on #MazhvilManorama today at 4:30pm. Hope you all having a lovely Uthradam." She also posted two photos on the social networking site.
While in one picture, Amala Paul has posed for the camera in traditional Kerala saree, in the other snap, we see her with her husband Vijay, who has donned white dhoti with a same colour shirt. The couple looks stunning in the photo.
After dating for a few years, Amala Paul and Vijay tied the knot on June 12. Their marriage was solemnized as per the Hindu customs.
Professionally, Amala Paul is busy with two forthcoming Malayalam movies Mili and Lailaa O Lailaa. Her husband Vijay has teamed up with Vikram Prabhu for a commercial entertainer. The Tamil movie was launched recently.