- WOW! Superstar Rajinikanth Has Praises For Aramm!
- Oh No! Velaikkaran Movie Release Postponed
- Nivin Pauly Is One Lucky Actor... But Why?
- CONFIRMED: Nivin Pauly-Nayantara's Love Action Drama Is Not A Remake
- WOW! Nivin Pauly & Nayantara As 'Vadakkunokkiyanthram' Characters
- Mollywood Retake: What If Kamal Haasan's Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu Is Remade In Malayalam?
- 'Attakathi' Dinesh To Romance An International Beauty In His Next!
Nayantara has a lot of friends in the industry and Arya is one of her best buddies in tinsel town. This made her attend the audio launch event of his younger brother Sathya's debut movie Amara Kaaviyam which got good publicity through her presence. The actress loved the audio tracks of the Tamil movie and it seems to have encouraged Arya to screen the movie specially for her recently.
Yes, sources say that Arya screened Amara Kaaviyam for Nayantara and a few others recently at Prism and Pixels. The movie impressed her very much and she was not short of praises on newbie Sathya, Mia George and the entire team. While the other guests appreciated the work and left the place, Nayan reportedly spent half an hour with the Madrasapattinam actor after the screening.
Nayantara broke into tears after watching Amara Kaaviyam. The storyline was so engaging that she got completely involved in it. She told Arya and others not to worry about the fate of the movie at the Box Office as there are instances of quality movies failing to make impact at collection centres. The Billa girl mentioned that the movie, true to its name, is an 'immortal masterpeice'.