- Bikini Alert: Amy Jackson Holidays In Mykonos With Hottie Kimberley Garner!
- Revealed! Complete Details About Amy Jackson's GIRLFRIEND Neelam Gill
- Is Amy Jackson A Lesbian? Her New Picture Has Fans Confused!
- Amy Jackson Takes The DNA Ancestry Test To Learn About Her Roots!
- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- OMG! This Actress To Replace Jacqueline Fernandez In Salman Khan's Kick 2?
According to the latest buzz, Amy Jackson has walked out of Surya's upcoming film Mass that is being directed by Venkat Prabhu. Sources reveal that the I actress had some issues regarding her dates with the movie and also had some call sheet problems.
Sources also add that director Venkat Prabhu is in talks with some of the leading ladies of Kollywood to fill in Amy Jackson's shoes. Looks like nobody is ready to play the second female lead as the director is reportedly having a tough time in trying to fill the vacant spot left open by Amy Jackson.
Nayantara will be seen playing the female lead opposite Surya and the characterization of the actress who will be playing the second fiddle to Nayantara is not clear. An official announcement from the director is expected soon on the same.
If Amy had indeed walked out of Mass, it will be interesting to see who the director will get on board to replace her. Venkat Prabhu who is known for his unpredictable nature might even introduce a new face to reprise the role of Amy Jackson.
Meanwhile, Mass is touted to be a horror comedy entertainer and it is being said that the director is planning its sequences to match the wavelength with that of kids to make sure the movie is really viewed by the masses.
Also Read: Riyaz Khan Joins Surya's Mass