- The House Next Door Movie Review: 'Pure' Frights That Will Give You Sleepless Nights!
- Kamal Haasan's Vishwaroopam 2 To Hit Screens This Year With A Changed Production House!
- Thoppil Joppan Movie Review: Simple, Neat And Clean!
- Thoppil Joppan Bags A Clean U Certificate From Censor Board
- Thoppil Joppan Special: Mammootty’s Tryst With Achayan Roles!
- Here’s What Dulquer Salmaan Has To Say About Mammootty's Thoppil Joppan!
Simbu and Nayantara starrer Idhu Namma Aalu will feature a popular face in the second fiddle. It was believed that Taapsee Pannu was approached to play one of the female leads in the forthcoming Tamil flick. But now we hear that it is not the Aadukalam actress but Andrea Jeremiah, who has signed the film.
Andrea Jeremiah is the second female lead in Silambarasan and Nayantara starrer Idhu Namma Aalu. The actress will be seen in the flashback episodes of Simbu. She plays his first love in the movie. She plays the role of an IT girl. Sources claim that director Pandiraj has approached her recently and she has accepted the offer.
The shooting was halted for some time as the director was finding an actress to play the second fiddle. It is said that Taapsee Pannu was approached but she could not take up due to her other commitments.
Idhu Namma Aalu shooting has almost been completed. Only Andrea Jeremiah and Simbu's portions are remaining to be shot. The prime attraction of the movie is Simbu and Nayantara, who have teamed up again after their break up a few years ago. The film is expected to release later this year.