- Dhanush To Play Dual Role, Vidya Balan Approached For A Negative Character!
- Lena To Open A Slimming Centre
- Could It Be Dhanush Opposite Kim Kardashian In India's Dirtiest Film 'For Adults Only'?
- When Director Bala Asked For A Chance To Direct Dhanush!
- Check Out: What Dhanush Is Doing In His School?
- Dhanush Calls Vijay A Superstar, Faces The Wrath Of Many Fans!
- Dhanush To Start Shooting Maari 2 Soon!
Anegan audio launch was an interesting event with KV Anand and Dhanush revealing some interesting facts about the movie. Read: Interesting Facts Revealed At Anegan Audio Launch Dhanush even called upon the lyricist of the song 'Dangaa Maari Oodhari' Rokesh to explain the meaning of few words that is been used in the song.
He first asked what does 'danda maari' mean for which the lyricist said it is a word which is used to address a person who denies his previous comments and often changes his words. Next he asked what does 'sittaa kye' mean and the lyricist told him it is a word used to refer a person who smokes Ganja.
The conversation induced laughter among the audience and Dhanush himself was seen exhibiting a sheepish kind of reaction when Rokesh explained him the meaning of 'sittaa kye'. Was the actor really unaware of the meaning or was he just pretending as if he was hearing it for the first time so that everybody else could get to know about the words used in the song? Well, whatever it is, it's just a part of marketing the film and nobody would complain against it.
Dhanush's looks in the movie have attracted many movie buffs and the movie is fast becoming one of the much awaited movies in Kollywood among other biggies which are set to release over the next couple of months.
Also Read: Dhanush In Mani Ratnam's Next?