- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Deepika Padukone Was Asked To Get A BOOB JOB Done To Be Picked Up By Bollywood Producers!
- Deepika Padukone To Step Into Sridevi's Shoes For A Remake?
Deepika Padukone's entry to Kollywood was talk of the time when she signed her first Tamil film in the form of Rajinikanth's Kochadaiiyaan. But it is not the same after her debut Tamil film hit the screens as her role in the film has not been appreciated. This seems to have upset the Bengaluru girl, who has completely ignored the movie.
The buzz says that Deepika Padukone is not happy because her hardwork has not been paid off. Director Soundarya Ashwin has failed to show the Bollywood actress in the best possible way. After watching the final product of Kochadaiiyaan, the actress was upset as her character has been badly presented.
It is evident with some of the Tamil critics refusing to mention about her performance in Kochadaiiyaan and some even criticising her character in the film. On social media sites, people made jokes out of her looks.
All these made Deepika Padukone boycott the film promotions. We could see that the Bollywood actress is not part of any promotinal activities. We also have to note that she has not even spoken about the film on her Twitter account. This clearly gives an indication of the the actress' unhappiness with the makers of the film.
Deepika Paid A Bomb
Deepika Padukone has been paid a bomb to act in Kochadaiiyaan. If reports are to be believed, she has got a paycheque of close to five crores.
Deepika's Projection Not Upto The Mark
Despite giving her a huge remuneration, Deepika Padukone's best of talent has not been used. Or at least, her projection in the film is not upto the mark.
Butt Of Jokes
The amount of importance given to Rajinikanth's characters have not been given to Deepika Padukone's role. Hence, her animated role became butt of jokes.
Deepika Had Huge Expectations
Deepika Padukone signed the movie with a huge expectation. She went extra mile in order to be part of this film. The Bollywood diva had expected the film to give a good name in South. But in the end, her wish did not materialise.
Meanwhile, Soundarya Ashwin has taken the complete responsibility of Kochadaiiyaan promotions on her own. She has visted almost all the channels and promote the film made with Rs 125 crores.