- PICS: Celebs At Radhika Sarathkumar's Daughter Rayane-Abhimanyu Mithun Wedding
- #FilmFareSouth: Tollywood Celebs Kill It On The Red Carpet: Allu Arjun, Ram Charan, Nayantara!
- SHOCKING! Why Mahesh Babu Rejected Suriya's 24?
- OH FRESH: Superstar To Be Part Of Baahubali 2 ?
- FASHION FAUX: Tollywood Superstars Caught On Camera
- Shruti Haasan Celebrates Success With Range Rover
Anjaan has got the biggest opening for a Tamil movie in 2014. The movie has beaten films like Vijay's Jilla, Ajith Kumar's Veeram and Rajinikanth's Kochadaiiyaan in the first weekend.
The Tamil movie has earned more than 30 crores in the first weekend. It has earned good revenue at Malaysia, US and UK Box Office. The response for the film in Australia and a few other foreign countries have been good.
Anjaan is ranked at 33rd position in the US Box Office. In the first weekend, the Tamil film has earned Rs.98.62 lakhs ($ 162,463) in four days (Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun) in 57 screens. The other Tamil movie which is being played in the UK is Jigarthanda, which is into its fifth week. The Siddharth's film has made Rs 1.16 crores till now.
The Surya and Samantha's movie has raked in amazing Rs.86.69 lakhs (£ 85,120) in 47 screens in the UK and Ireland Box Office. Siddharth's Jigarthanda has made Rs.18.07 lakhs so far in this part of the world.
Anjaan has collected Rs.60.66 lakhs from nine screens at the Australian Box Office. Whereas, the Tamil film has made stupendous Rs.1.58 crores from 30 screens in Malaysia, which has once again proved that it is the biggest overseas market for Kollywood.