- Hotties Anjali And Raai Laxmi Team Up!
- This Kannada Actress Is All Set To Make Her Debut In Mollywood!
- Neeraj Madhav To Join Biju Menon's Rosapoo!
- WOW! Anjali To Make A Comeback To Mollywood!
- Sanjana Singh To Play Aishwarya Rai's Role In Her Next!
- OFFICIAL NOW! Darshan And Anjali To Team Up For Chakravarthy
- Priyanka Slapped By Kalanjiyam; Actress Faints On Sets
Actress Anjali and director Kalanjiyam's clash seems to have gone to the next level with the latter approaching Directors' Union seeking a ban on her over her unprofessional behaviour. This comes after the actress delaying the shooting of their forthcoming movie.
The actress had signed the movie Oor Suttri Puranam a year ago but has not finished her portions till date. It may be because of their some serious differences between them. The actress' missing incident is still fresh in the minds of audience where she went missing after accussing the director along with her step mom of mentally torturing her for money.
Vikraman, President of the Directors' Union, has admitted that a complaint has been filed but denies the ban angle. He has said that they will be talking to her this week and wants to know her side of the story. He claims that no actor has been banned by them and they won't impose on her as well. But his only concern is about producer, who will be the biggest loser as he has invested money.
The issue broke up once Anjali, who has been busy in other industries, announced that she is set to return to Kollywood and nobody has the right to stop her from shooting.