- I Told Rajinikanth That 'Kabali' Is Neither A Ranjith Nor A Rajini Film: KS Ravikumar
- Sudeep & Nithya Menen Starrer 'Mudinja Ivana Pudi' Releasing In April!
- Sudeep-Nithya Menon Starring 'Mudinja Ivan Pudi' To Release In April!
- WATCH: Kichcha Sudeep's New Promo From Bigg Boss Season 3
- Sudeep To Fight With 6 Baddies In Bi-Lingual 'Mudinja Ivana Pudi'
- Sudeep-Priya Divorce: 'Ranna' Actor Asks For Privacy! (Tweets)
Rajinikanth starrer Lingaa is getting bigger and better. Recently, we came to know about British girl Lauren J Irwin being roped in play an important role in the Tamil flick. Now, the latest news is that yet another international artist has been signed to play a key character.
American actor, director and writer William Orendorff will be playing a key role in Lingaa. He is known for making movies like Proper Villains and The Notice. He confirmed the news on Twitter as he posted, "Very excited about being cast in #Lingaa with #rajinikanth signed for a few months now just heard that shooting in August month, #kollywood Love."
William Orendorff will be part of pre-Independence sequences in Lingaa. He will be teaming up with British girl Lauren J Irwin. He will be joining the shoots in August.
Lingaa has Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka Shetty playing the female lead roles. Telugu actor Jagapathi Babu, Vadivelu, Santhanam, Vijayakumar and many other are part of the cast.
On the other end, KS Ravikumar, who turned 57 recently, is working hard to wrap up the movie at the earliest. He wants to release the Tamil film, which is produced by Rockline Venkatesh, for Diwali.