- PICS: Celebs At Radhika Sarathkumar's Daughter Rayane-Abhimanyu Mithun Wedding
- #FilmFareSouth: Tollywood Celebs Kill It On The Red Carpet: Allu Arjun, Ram Charan, Nayantara!
- SHOCKING! Why Mahesh Babu Rejected Suriya's 24?
- OH FRESH: Superstar To Be Part Of Baahubali 2 ?
- FASHION FAUX: Tollywood Superstars Caught On Camera
- Shruti Haasan Celebrates Success With Range Rover
Director AR Murugadoss and Surya could possibly join hands for the third time again. But please note that it is not for a Tamil movie rather for a straight Telugu movie. It might come as a surprise to many but the fact is that the duo has expressed separately their wish to work on straight Tollywood flicks in the recent years.
AR Murugadoss, a few months ago, had said he would possibly take up a straight Telugu movie after completing his forthcoming movie Kaththi starring Vijay. A few days ago, Surya gave a hint about his straight Telugu movie at the audio launch function of Sikander, the Telugu version of his forthcoming Tamil movie Anjaan.
Reportedly, Surya has already signed a deal with a Telugu producer. The buzz says that Tagore Madhu and Nallamallapu Srinivas (Bujji) are producing the movie. However, there is not any confirmation either from Surya or from AR Murugadoss on whether they are collaborating again.
AR Murugadoss and Surya had earlier worked together in blockbuster Ghajini and hit movie 7aum Arivu. Meanwhile, Surya is getting ready for the release of his much-awaited movie Anjaan, which will hit the screens on August 15. The movie directed by Lingusamy features Samantha and Vidyut Jamwal in the key roles.