- A.R Rahman & Rajkumar Hirani Mark First Association With Sanju
- Star Plus REVAMPED! Alia Bhatt Introduces Viewers To The Shows, Here’s The List Of New Shows
- 65th National Film Awards Winners List: AR Rahman Bags The Big Award For Kaatru Veliyidai!
- IT'S CONFIRMED! AR Rahman All Set For A Comeback To Mollywood!
- AR Rahman Becomes The Official Brand Ambassador Of Sikkim
- AR Rahman Reveals His Favourite Actor!
Oscar winning music composer, AR Rahman has been constantly striving to use his popularity and skill for the sake of world peace and harmony. His sister A.R. Raihanah has joined him in his mission as the brand ambassador of Raindropss, a youth based social organization founded by Aravind Jayabal in Chennai. She will also be composing a track to highlight the pride and culture of our Chennai city.
Raindropss is well known and popular for delivering social awareness messages to the public in the form of theme songs and short films through entertainment and media.
Leading playback singers are expected to be a part of this wonderful project. This video song has been named as "Ithu Namma Chennai" and will feature the people, who made our Chennai city stand unique and proud, says Aravind, founder and creative head of Raindropss.
The track will be screened and launched at a big event in Chennai during the Madras Week that will pay host to many celebrities who made Chennai proud.