- Vivegam Box Office: Final Worldwide Collections
- Vivegam Box Office: Sets A New Record In Chennai!
- Box Office Chart (Aug 21 – 27): Has Vivegam Made A Strong Mark At The Kerala Box Office?
- Vivegam Box Office (Day 1): The Best Ever Opening For An Ajith Kumar Starrer At Kerala Box Office!
- Vivegam Box Office: Will Thala Ajith Reign Supreme At Kerala Box Office?
- Vivegam Teaser: It's Thala Ajith Storm In YouTube!
- Tamil Movies That Deserved More Success!
Arun Vijay is closely observed by Ajith Kumar fans on Twitter these days. As the actor is acting in the Thala's forthcoming movie, the fans are having an eye on him waiting to get updates about the Gautham Menon directorial movie.
The Thadaiyara Thaakka actor has been tight-lipped about his role ever since it was revealed that he was part of the project. Finally, Arun Vijay was forced to open up on Twitter about it after producer AM Rathnam himself announced at an awards function that the 41-year old actor will be doing the role of a baddie.
On the social networking site, he wrote, "Hi friends.. I didn't disclose much about the character I play in Gautham sir's film, as it was meant to be a Surprise... :) but was zapped when Rathnam sir announced on stage in a recent award function. But was really happy when the stadium roared on hearing it."
His response got a wonderful response from Ajith Kumar fans and he thanked them for their nice gesture. "A big thanks to all Ajith sirs' s fans for all the love and support... One thing I can say now is This film for sure to rock," he further posted.
The upcoming movie has Anushka Shetty and Trisha Krishnan in the female lead roles.