- From Sivaji Ganesan To Arya: Popular Tamil Actors Who Acted In Malayalam Films!
- Ramesh Aravind's Next Gets Kamal Haasan's Movie Title; 'Pushpaka Vimana'
- Is Kamal Haasan Acting In Shivarajkumar-Sudeep's Kali?
- SHOCKING! Balachandra Menon Thrashes Kamal Hassan, Calls Him Insane!
- Jeethu Joseph Unhappy About Drishyam Hindi Remake!
- FRESH NEWS: Shivarajkumar Invites Rajinikanth, Kamal Hassan & Dhanush For Daughter's Wedding!
Atheist Kamal Hassan has stunned his close circles by paying a visit to a mutt in Nanguneri, Tirunelveli district in Tamil Nadu. The actor, who often questions the existence of the god in his films, was spotted at Vanamamalai Mutt on August 31.
Kamal Hassan visited the Vanamamalai Mutt and met Srimath Paramahamsa Ithyadhi Madhurakavi Vanamamalai Ramanuja Jiyar Swamy. He was heartily welcomed by the mutt's management and the Universal Star sought the blessings of the seer.
The multifaceted actor, who preached rationalism and agnostic stance in his movies, spent some time in the mutt. He liked the place for its peaceful atmosphere. But his visit has come as a surprise to his closer circles. More importantly, people, who criticised his stand, are now wondering what made Kamal Hassan visit the mutt.
On the professional front, Kamal Hassan is busy with multiple projects in Kollywood. His Uttama Villain directed by Ramesh Aravind and much-delayed Vishwaroopam 2 are ready for the release. While the former is expected to release this month, the latter will release in the month of November.
Kamal Hassan has started working on Papanasam, the Tamil remake of blockbuster Malayalam movie Drishyam. This movie is expected to complete in two months.