- WOW! First Kamal Haasan, Now Rajinikanth Backs Up Mersal
- Mersal Box Office: First Day Worldwide Collections
- Mersal: Highs & Lows Of The Movie Before Its Grand Release
- Vijay 61 First Look Out! Thalapathy Vijay’s Mersal Mode On!
- Vijay-Atlee Film Gets A Catchy Title From The Yesteryear
- My Focus Is On Doing Good Movies, Says Nivin Pauly
Director Atlee Kumar, who shot to fame with the hit movie Raja Rani, is ready to walk down the aisle with his dream girl. He had got engaged to TV actress Priya on September 7 at a five-star hotel in Chennai. Now, his marriage date has been revealed.
Atlee Kumar will tie the knot with Priya on November 11. Recently, he has announced his marriage date and claimed that he is happy to marry his long-time friend. Their wedding will be graced by some of the big names from the industry. Arya, Nayantara, AR Murugadoss and many others will be attending the event.
The director and the actress have known each other since a long time. However, their marriage have been happily approved by the families of the couple. The wedding will be held as per the Hindu customs.
Atlee Kumar is known for his movie Raja Rani. After working with leading filmmaker Shankar for five years, he decided to make his debut with the movie produced by AR Murugadoss. The Arya, Nayantara, Jai and Nazriya Nazim starrer film earned him a good name. He will be directing Illayathalapathy Vijay in his next flick.