- Vijay Awards 2018: Nayanthara And Vijay Sethupathi Bag Top Honours
- WOW! First Kamal Haasan, Now Rajinikanth Backs Up Mersal
- Mersal Box Office: First Day Worldwide Collections
- Mersal: Highs & Lows Of The Movie Before Its Grand Release
- Vijay 61 First Look Out! Thalapathy Vijay’s Mersal Mode On!
- Vijay-Atlee Film Gets A Catchy Title From The Yesteryear
Among the prominent celebrities who made their presence felt by blessing the groom and the bride were directors Bala and Shankar with his wife, producers AM Rathnam and Kalaipuli S Dhanu, actors Nasser, Sasikumar, Sivakarthikeyan, and Nandha, music directors Harris Jayaraj and GV Prakash and Cameraman George C Williams.
Director Shankar played a vital role in the wedding by handing over the tradional yellow rope (mangalsutra) used in Hindu weddings to Atlee. Being Atlee's mentor, Shankar blessed the newly weds whole heartedly.
While celebrities like Bala and Sivakarthikeyan were present at both the wedding as well as the reception, stalwarts of Kollywood like Vijay with his wife, Sathyaraj with his family, Prabhu with family and director KS Ravikumar along with his family made their presence felt at the wedding reception.
Director Bala was seen holding Atlee with happiness. Many of Atlee's close relatives expressed their happiness as Bala was present for most part of the wedding.
Simbu was seen presenting a bouquet at the reception.
KS Ravikumar and Prabhu's families were happy to bless the newly weds by attending the reception.
Also Read: Confirmed: Vijay 59 To Be Directed By Atlee!