- SUPERB! Dulquer Salmaan And Shruti Hassan Shake Legs Together!
- Behen Hogi Teri Movie Review By Live Audience
- Behen Hogi Teri Actors On The Kapil Sharma Show; Gulshan Talks About His Intimate Scene With Katrina
- OMG! John Abraham To Do 8 Item Numbers In Rocky Handsome
- Kichcha Sudeep Fans Eagerly Wait To See Him In Vijay's Puli!
- Anushka Shetty's Size Zero Launched
Shruti Hassan, who once loved to binging on non-vegetarian food, seems to have drastically changed her eating habits. According to her, she has grown up in the most carnivorous way but she has made some adjustments to her eating style in the last one and a half years. The most visible change is the actress has done away with beef!
The actress devoured whatever she came across but she has now turned cautious in what she consumes. Interestingly, the actress, whose favourite food was beef earlier, stopped eating it since a year and a half ago. More importantly, Shruti Hassan has given up on non-vegetarian food! The 7aaum Arivu credits her father for undergoing the sea change in her eating style.
"I grew up in the most carnivorous way possible, devouring whatever I could. In fact, beef was my favourite, a medium rare steak for me anytime! But I gave up beef almost a year and half ago. When I came to Chennai this time, I decided to stop eating non-veg after a conversation with my dad. He's not a vegetarian, but takes the utmost care in what he eats," she told the Deccan Chronicle.
On the professional front, Shruti Hassan has multiple projects in her hands and notable Tamil movie among them is Vijay's next film, which will be helmed by Chimbudevan.