- Masss(Massu Engira Masilamani) Movie Review: Entertainment Guaranteed!
- Yuvan Has Compensated In 'Masss' As He Disappointed Me In 'Biriyani': Venkat Prabhu
- I Am The New Landmark Director Of Tamil Cinema: Venkat Prabhu
- Vai Raja Vai Movie Review: A Half Baked Thriller!
- Vai Raja Vai: When Aishwarya Told Yuvan That She Will Replace Him With Someone Else!
- Yuvan Shankar Raja's Third Wedding Takes Place Without His Father Ilaiyaraaja
It's old news that Yuvan Shankar Raja got himself converted to Islam against his father Ilayaraja's wish. While recently, news about Yuvan getting married for the third time to a Muslim girl made it to the headlines. His sister Bhavatharini has confirmed the news and has also supported him to go ahead with his third marriage.
Here is what Bhavatharini had to say in one of her social networking site, "Yes.. My brother yuvan converted to islam nd myself , Karthik Raja and dad have started accepting his decision.. All that matters in our family is his happiness.. And yes.. He willl get married for the third time cos his first and second marriage dint work out cos of personal reasons.. He dint have kids or he dint cheat anybody.. He dosent drink or smoke.. From the age of 15 he has been doing music and he dint follow my dad's way of music.. He created his own style and he is doing music now for more than 100 movies and still he is being successful for his hard work.. It's hard to see even his own family people teasing and criticising him.. He has proved, he will prove and he willl keep proving... All that matters is wether u r a good human being??? Nd yuvan is.."
Well, now that the news is confirmed, we just look forward to the music director's wedding day and hope that Yuvan gets third time lucky with his marriage.