TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Rajinikanth's Lingaa team has wrapped up the Hyderabad schedule recently and now getting ready for the new schedule to commence. It will begin in Shimoga, Karnataka on August 18 and all the lead actors will participate in it.
Sources say that the climax of Lingaa will be shot in Shimoga. A big statue of Shiva along with the sets of a dam will be erected to shoot the climax portions. Rajinikanth, Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka Shetty will be part of it.
However, producer Rockline Venkatesh has refused to confirm it. It is believed that the film unit does not want to reveal the details as it will invite huge crowd to the shooting spots. They seem to have learnt the lesson from Mysore schedule where people thronged into the sets in big numbers to just get a glimpse of the Tamil superstar.
The shooting of the forthcoming flick is expected to finish soon. The makers of the movie want to release the audio of Lingaa, which is named after Rajinikanth's grandson (the son of Dhanush and Aishwarya), for Diwali.
The Kollywood movie will appear before audience on December 12 to coincide with Rajini's birthday.