- Why Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi & Others Skipped The 65th Filmfare Awards South 2018!
- With Junga Mania Setting In, Here's A Look At 5 Vijay Sethupathi Films We Are Dying To Watch
- Junga Trailer Review: Vijay Sethupathi Dazzles In Gangster Avatar
- Vijay Awards 2018: Nayanthara And Vijay Sethupathi Bag Top Honours
- Vijay Sethupathi Signed The Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film Without Listening To The Script
- Rajinikanth & Vijay Sethupathi To Share The Screen Space For The First Time!
Roping in actors for guest appearance is primarily to attract mass audience and to make them blow whistles in theatres. But in case of Vijay Sethupathi, there seems to be another reason to it. There is a belief among a section of film industry that his presence brings good fortune to films.
Film industry is a place where producers are too superstitious. They believe in luck apart from hard work put in by the team. So, it has not surprised many when they hear about Vijay Sethupathi being approached to do cameo. Not only do they believe, his presence attract mass but also he brings good luck to their movies.
Vijay Sethupathi has done memorable guest appearances in Siddharth's Jigarthanda and Kathai Thiraikathai Vasanam Iyakkam. Both the films have been appreciated by critics and audience. And also, those Tamil films have done well at the Box Office. This factor seems to have now made the makers of Thirudan Police to sign him for an extended cameo. He will also be part of a mass track in the forthcoming Tamil movie.
Thirudan Police is directed by Caarthick Raju and jointly produced by SPB Charan and J Selvakumar. Attakathi Dinesh and Aishwarya Rajesh are starring in the film. Attakathi Dinesh and Aishwarya Rajesh are starring in the film.