- Siva Reveals The Release Date Of Ajith's Vishwasam; Here's What You Need To Know About The Film
- When Ajith Kumar Gave Up His Room For Ranveer Singh!
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vivegam Box Office: Final Worldwide Collections
- Vivegam Box Office: Sets A New Record In Chennai!
- Box Office Chart (Aug 21 – 27): Has Vivegam Made A Strong Mark At The Kerala Box Office?
A star has certain image and his fans, always, has some expectations from his films. Filmmakers are forced to infuse such ingredients into films to satisfy them. But in case of Ajith Kumar, it seems to be quite different. Going against the grain, the actor has asked Gautham Menon, the director of his upcoming movie, which is presently called as 'Thala 55', not to add anything in the story to give a commercial touch to the movie.
Throwing light on the issue, Gautham Menon has opened up about it to a leading daily. He has said that Ajith Kumar told him to make a movie that the director is comfortable with. Even if the director tries to add such scenes in the script, the Arrambam star asks him not to include it. The Kaakha Kaakha director is known for making movies without adding much commercial elements and he has his own style of making films.
"I don't know how to commercialise anything, I have never done that. There is absolutely no pressure on me from any side," the Times of India quotes Gautham Menon as saying.
Ajith Kumar is one of the top actors in Kollywood and has a huge fan base. But Ajith Kumar's suggestion has surprised the industry as producers shell out the money keeping the star value in mind. The untitled movie will hit the screens for Diwali and the audio will hit the stores in November.