- Why Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi & Others Skipped The 65th Filmfare Awards South 2018!
- With Junga Mania Setting In, Here's A Look At 5 Vijay Sethupathi Films We Are Dying To Watch
- Junga Trailer Review: Vijay Sethupathi Dazzles In Gangster Avatar
- Vijay Awards 2018: Nayanthara And Vijay Sethupathi Bag Top Honours
- Vijay Sethupathi Signed The Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film Without Listening To The Script
- Rajinikanth & Vijay Sethupathi To Share The Screen Space For The First Time!
Looks like Vijay Sethupathi of Pizza fame is the most sought after actor in Kollywood now. Vijay, who rose to fame with Pizza, has acted in many films since then and has managed to bag many upcoming films including Vanmam, Orange mittai, Idam Porul Eval, Mellisai, Purampokku and Naanum Rowdy Thaan opposite Nayantara.
With so many films under his belt, it looks like the versatile actor has had forgotten how many movies he has signed so far. R K Suresh of Studio 9 has lodged a complaint against Vijay Sethupathi at the producer's council following which the actor had failed to respond to the producer after having signed to play the lead role in Vasantha Kumaran, an upcoming film being bankrolled by Studio 9, and also after having received an advance for the same.
R K Suresh, in his complaint has said that the Soodhu Kavvum actor is refusing to act in his movie Vasantha Kumaran and the complaint has been forwarded to The South Indian Film Artistes' Association. Sources close to Vijay has revealed that many such complaints might be filed against the actor in the near future given the number of films he has signed.
Well, if one has to make hay while the Sun shines they also need to make sure that the process gets completed to make a real profit out of it. Looks like Vijay Sethupathi has to learn a trick or two about signing his movies and also completing them before moving on to the next.