- Mollywood Retake: What If Vijay's Sachein Is Remade In Malayalam?
- TOO CUTE TO HANDLE! Genelia D'Souza's Little Special One, Rahyl Turns One!
- So Sweet! Genelia D'souza's Cute Message For Her Son Riaan Will Make Your Weekend!
- I Don't Think Pregnancy Is A Drawback At All: Genelia D'Souza
- Pictures! Riteish Deshmukh Makes Genelia D'souza's Birthday Very Special
- See Here! Genelia D'souza's Newborn Baby Rahyl's First Picture
- Bollywood Celebs Congratulate Riteish & Genelia On Their Second Baby!
- Genelia D'souza Shares Emotional Message On Vilasrao Deshmukh's Birth Anniversary!
- 10 Sweetest Pictures Of Riteish Deshmukh & Genelia D’Souza
- So Sweet! Ritesih Deshmukh Is Showering Love On Wife Genelia D'Souza
- Meet The Parents: Riteish Deshmukh & Genelia D'Souza!
- Genelia D'souza Surprises Riteish Deshmukh With The BEST Gift Ever!
There have been lots of rumours on South and Bollywood actress Genelia D'Souza's pregnancy and she was expecting her first baby in the coming months. There were no confirmation on it and the actress was not available for the comment. Finally, there is a confirmation that she is carrying and the news has come straight from the horse's mouth.
Genelia's husband Ritesh Deshmukh has confirmed the news. While speaking to a leading daily candidly, the Bollywood actor has confirmed about her pregnancy. "Yes, she is and we are looking forward to the baby and are very excited about it," the Times of India quoted the actor as saying. The buzz on the issue had first appeared in April.
When Ritesh Deshmukh and Genelia were spotted together at the special screening of Marathi movie Yellow, the actress' baby bump was visible and shutterbugs had not wasted anytime in clicking the snap. The South and Bollywood media had went crazy in reporting it. Adding to that the Velayudham girl was seen again in a black dress in other event that had almost confirmed about her pregnancy. Continue reading the story on the slideshow...
The confirmation on Genelia's pregnancy has made her fans happy. On social networking sites, her fans are showering her with best wishes.
After long courtship, Genelia and Ritesh Deshmukh tied the knot. They fell in love during the making of their Hindi movie Tujhe Meri Kasam. It was their debut movie.
10 Years Love
Genelia and Ritesh Deshmukh were in love for 10 years and tried their best to convince their families. Finally, they succeeded in it and decided to marry in 2012.
Genelia Busy In B-Town
Post her marriage, Genelia has not acted in South films. She has kept herself busy in Mumbai.
The couple is reportedly expecting the baby by the end of this year.