TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Sony Music, which has acquired the audio rights of Ai, has posted a new poster of the film. "We are just 5 days away from the #iAudioLaunch! The A.R.Rahman Adhiradi #iMusic album is coming your way on Monday! #i," the official Twitter page of the record label read. The movie has the music of two-time Oscar Award winning music director AR Rahman.
The prime attraction of the audio launch will be the presence of Hollywood star Arnold Schwarzenegger. Apart from him, there are many other big names from the industry who will be attending the grand music release function of Ai which will be held at Nehru Stadium, Chennai.
The Movie Spelling Changed Again?
The movie during the launch was called as 'I'. Later, Shankar rechristened it as 'Ai'. Now, there seems to be confusion again after Sony Music's tweets referred to the movie by the name 'I'. Only the official statement from the production house will give a clarity about it.
Ai is a romantic-action thriller. Vikram and Amy Jackson are playing the lead roles in the movie. The movie will release for Diwali.