- Will Shankar’s 2.O Give Him The Much Needed Hit?
- CONFIRMED: Rudhramadevi And Puli To Be Dubbed In Kannada!
- No More Remake Movies; Dubbing Becomes Official In KFI!
- Andhra Pradesh Helps Vikram's 'I'(Ai, Manoharudu)!
- Take A Look At What Foreigners Think About Vikram's 'I'
- 'I'(Ai, Manoharudu) And Gopala Gopala Collections Are Phenomenal So Far: SS Rajamouli
Sony Music, which has acquired the audio rights of Ai, has posted a new poster of the film. "We are just 5 days away from the #iAudioLaunch! The A.R.Rahman Adhiradi #iMusic album is coming your way on Monday! #i," the official Twitter page of the record label read. The movie has the music of two-time Oscar Award winning music director AR Rahman.
The prime attraction of the audio launch will be the presence of Hollywood star Arnold Schwarzenegger. Apart from him, there are many other big names from the industry who will be attending the grand music release function of Ai which will be held at Nehru Stadium, Chennai.
The Movie Spelling Changed Again?
The movie during the launch was called as 'I'. Later, Shankar rechristened it as 'Ai'. Now, there seems to be confusion again after Sony Music's tweets referred to the movie by the name 'I'. Only the official statement from the production house will give a clarity about it.
Ai is a romantic-action thriller. Vikram and Amy Jackson are playing the lead roles in the movie. The movie will release for Diwali.