- Maari Completes Three Years, Here's A Look Why The Dhanush-Kajal Starrer Is A Mass Film Done Right!
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Mahindra Procures Kaala Fame Thar To Exhibit In Their Museum
- Nagarjuna Replaces Rajinikanth In Dhanush's Next Directorial Venture?
- Tovino Thomas Reveals Why He 'Apologised' While Shooting With Dhanush For Maari 2
- Rajinikanth’s Kaala: Highlights Of The Audio Launch
We had earlier informed that Velaiyilla Pattathari's director Velraj will team up with Dhanush once again for his upcoming movie. The latest news about the project is that Trisha might be roped in as the female lead.
Velraj, who has got Dhanush's nod to direct him again post the tremendous success of Velaiyilla Pattathari is busy assembling the star cast and is most likely to bring Dhanush and Trisha together on-screen for the first time.
Both actors, having spent over a decade in Kollywood have never appeared together on-screen. Trisha who had earlier backed out of Vetrimaaran's Aadukalam for reasons still unknown was seen together in a picture with Dhanush posted on social media raising speculations about her inclusion in Velraj's next .
Velraj earlier had denied the inclusion of actress Anandhi of Poriyaalan fame however, an insider has said that there might be two heroines in the movie. It looks like the project will start rolling only after the Polladhavan star completes his work with Vetrimaaran for Soodhadi and Balaji Mohan's untitled flick.
Meanwhile, Trisha who is awaiting the release of her upcoming movies like Bhooloham and much awaited Ajith 55 is on a signing spree. We hear that she recently signed on the dotted line for actor Jai's next untitled flick.