- IN PHOTOS: Pretty South Indian Heroines Who are Now Gorgeous Moms
- Rambha, Her Brother Slapped With Dowry Harassment Charges
- Photos: Tamil Actors & Their Kids (Children)
- Pictures: 15 South Actresses Who Made It Big In Bollywood
- Rambha's Marriage Ends?
- Mother's Day Special: Hottest Moms of Tamil films
- Rambha clears the air on her divorce
- Rambha blessed with a baby girl
- Uday-Meera's Alladista releasing tomorrow
- Rajinikanth attends Pen Singam special screening
- Hottie Namitha turns producer
- Sindhu Menon to enter wedlock
Rambha's brother Srinivasa Rao has said that there is not any truth in the accusations made by his estranged wife Pallavai, who has filed a dowry harassment case against her husband, her in-laws and the actress under section 498-A (subjecting a married woman to cruelty) of the IPC and sections 3 & 5 of the Dowry Prohibition Act.
Srinivasa Rao reportedly told the media that Rambha has nothing to do with it. The actress has settled in Canada and happily living with her husband and daughter. She has not visited his house after her wedding to the NRI businessman. He further explains that he and his wife are living separately for one year.
He recalls that he and his wife Pallavi had visited a function at Rambha's house last year and she had stolen jewellery from her house. Now, her family has filed a theft case against her. Hence, she is trying to deviate the case and give it a different colour.
However, Pallavi's version of the story is different. She has accused her husband, his parents Venkateshwar Rao and Usha Rani and Rambha of harassing her for money. They have been demanding for additional dowry. Continue reading the story on the slideshow...
Pallavi says that Rambha's brother and her husband Srinivas incurred losses in his business after which he is addicted to liquor.
Rambha's Sister-In-Law Adds
Srinivas also became closer to a woman and started treating her badly. This was supported by his parents.
Rambha's Sister-In-Law Concludes
Now, they wanted to start a new business and her husband wants her to bring the investment from her parents. Pallavi has said in her petition that her husband had mortgaged all her valuables.
Rambha In Canada
Rambha's sister-in-law, who was in Chennai six months ago, is now living in Hyderabad. The estranged couple married in 1999 and has two kids.
Rambha Unavailable For Comment
Meanwhile, Rambha is not available for the comment as she is still in Canada.