- WOW! Superstar Rajinikanth Has Praises For Aramm!
- Oh No! Velaikkaran Movie Release Postponed
- Nivin Pauly Is One Lucky Actor... But Why?
- CONFIRMED: Nivin Pauly-Nayantara's Love Action Drama Is Not A Remake
- WOW! Nivin Pauly & Nayantara As 'Vadakkunokkiyanthram' Characters
- Mollywood Retake: What If Kamal Haasan's Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu Is Remade In Malayalam?
People are very affectionate about their favourite actors in Tamil Nadu. Often we hear and read about the activities that they do to express their love. If big cut-outs outside theatres and charities are usually done for male stars as token of respect, building temples for actress is a popular way of showing their fanship for an actress here even though only two actress have reached such pinnacle till date!
After Khushboo and Nagma, it is Nayantara's turn to get a temple in her name. Some of her crazy fans have approached her through fans club to erect a temple for the actress. They have told her that it is their dream to build a temple to her and treat her like a goddess. The enthusiastic fans are not seeking any financial help to construct it.
What Nayantara Says?
Surprisingly, Nayantara has turned down their idea. She has politely told them that she does not like them treating like a goddess. The Arrambam actress said that she was humbled by their affection but asked them to oblige her request.
We hear that without any other option the fans have put off their temple idea owing to her request. Meanwhile, Nayantara is busy with a few movies including Simbu's Idhu Namma Aalu and Udhayanidhi Stalin's Nanbenda in Kollywood.